In a basic lube service we will:
- Hoist the vehicle up and drain and replace the engine oil with high quality ELF engine oil.
- Replace the engine oil filter.
- Check under the vehicle for exhaust leaks, suspension wear, split steering or CV boots, fluid leaks and check tyre condition.
- Check all fluid levels and condition in the vehicle. This includes manual gearbox or automatic transmission fluids, brake fluid, power steering fluid, radiator antifreeze and battery.
- Check air filter element.
- Top up windscreen washer fluid with concentrate.
- Lube any grease points on suspension and drive shafts.
- Lube door hinges
- Inflate tyres.